Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Boston Baby....


Went up to Boston today to check out the daily records store that I hit up. It was a good time got a burrito at Boloco a place on Newbury street which I recommend it to anyone of you guy who hit up Boston again who are looking for something fast to eat. Good Stuff.... Also tonight is a big night of kareoke for Durka Durka B-day.... I been thinking of couple of songs on which to embarrass myself on so here the Hus Hus list of kicking my ass off stage kareoke night....
1.) Earth Wind and Fire - September (This song really took me on the Vineyard)
2.) Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
3.) The Sugarhill Gang - Apache (Need I say more with this one)
4.) James Brown - Get it up I feel like being a sex machine ( I look good!!!! )
5.) Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
6.) The Clash - Train in Vain (Singing real bad on this one)
7.) Prince - Let's Go Crazy or 1999
8.) Stevie Wonder - (too many songs to hit with this guy)

Well for the most part I porb. won't hit any of these songs but, I will tell you one thing Earth Wind and Fire will be going down. So will be James Brown and Stevie....

2 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, August 24, 2006, Blogger BD said...

Kurt, next time you go to Boston, bring me. Bastard.

p.s. Paul says you like men.

 
At 12:51 AM, August 24, 2006, Blogger BD said...

Umm, I forgot how to post something. Someone please enlighten me. Tech, this sounds like it'd be up your alley. Purely on alias alone.

DickNoble, that guy you always see at the Post Office or when you're getting your haircut at the Barber's...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home