Saturday, August 26, 2006

Let Me Justify My Thug....

Is he really a herb BD is he.....

What do you have here. It only right since durka durka sign up that we should give him some love..... So here some photo's of durks B-Day as you can see here in this pic that durk finally got his shine by being the last person to go up there to sing. Which was carp and so was the line to the bathroom.

Right here I got durka with the up up while taking the pic at the same time just to easy durka...

Okay so I effed up my phone by droping it on the floor so now I have to deal with the consequence as you can see here. I got six more month's with this baby so if you have a phone like this I am going to show you how to fix it real quick. All you need is 2 rubber bands that are good size. The only thing is that it might be different for other phones but for mine I prefer 2 because it give my phone a nice tight clamp.

Then warp the rubber bands around the phone vertically twice and what you get is.

A nice tight griped phone just like when you got it out the box the first day.
sorry for the long post....

P.S. Work sucks

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, August 28, 2006, Blogger BD said...

I feel this shot only confirms a part of his many-faceted herb-ness.. Got Gotti...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home